- Working closely together with our machine learning experts, you will design and implement decision logic that supports our behavioral profiling product.
- You will integrate existing business rules into a knowledge based inference system, support the team in its debugging and testing procedures, and help optimizing our machine learning models and decision logic.
- Your analytical skills and your profound interest in machine learning will push you to continuously educate yourself to become a hands-on data scientist.
- You will help the team to convert research ideas into production-ready implementations.
As such, you will be working closely together with the data engineering team to deliver robust and scalable solutions while implementing state-of-the-art algorithms and processes.
- Your main objectives will be the design and implementation of data driven decision logic, and the optimization and debugging of existing machine learning algorithms.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- You have a masters degree or PhD in computer science or related field.
- You are an experienced software engineer with in-depth knowledge of Python.
- You have a clear interest in machine learning and data mining algorithms and have at least basic background knowledge in this field.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of some linear algebra.
- You are fluent in English.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- Your soft-skills and team-spirit allow you to directly communicate with our business development unit and you function well in cross-functional teams.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- Advanced Python knowledge
- Advanced Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib experience
- Expert Experience with Spark or the Hadoop eco-system
- Machine learning, data mining, data visualization
- BI-tools and data mining tools such as Qlikview
- Expert knowledge of Java or C++.