Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
This Policy applies to the processing of any and all personal data which is collected by MBN Recruitment Solutions Limited (“MBN Solutions”) in relation to your use of our Website or in relation to any services which we may provide to you.
Categories of Personal Data Processed by MBN Solutions
Personal data that is processed when you create an MBN Solutions account:
When you create an MBN Solutions account, we ask you to provide your email address and name.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- MBN Solutions processes your email address because you use your email address and your password to sign in to your account. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is based on MBN Solutions’ legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account.
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from MBN Solutions, MBN Solutions will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about MBN Solutions products and apps. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your MBN Solutions account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing and newsletter emails. The marketing emails you receive from MBN Solutions are based on the preferences you provide in your MBN Solutions account, the locale indicated by your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and any subscriptions included in your MBN Solutions account. The legal ground for processing this data for this purpose is MBN Solutions’ legitimate interest in reducing the number of marketing emails sent to each particular user by selecting which users receive a particular marketing email rather than sending every marketing email to every user who has consented to receiving marketing emails.
- MBN Solutions also processes your email address to associate it with your MBN Solutions account when you interact with our consultants. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
Personal data that is processed when you communicate with MBN Solutions:
When you interact with our consultants via email, telephone, online or in person, we collect personal data, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, CV and other relevant information relating to your work history which you may provide to us for the purposes of us providing out services to you; and information about the MBN Solutions events and meetups you participate in. We may also create event logs that are useful in diagnosing usability issues with our website, and capture information relating to the support or service issue. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with our consultants, and analyse any feedback provided to us through voluntary candidate and user surveys. With your consent, our consultants may sign in to your MBN Solutions account, if appropriate, to help troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- processing job applications, in partnership with our clients, on whose behalf we are instructed to advertise job vacancies – this means that if you apply for a specific job, we may pass your details on to the relevant client to proceed with the application and you understand that this means you may receive further direct correspondence from them;
- allowing our clients, to understand who is making use of our Website and how their job vacancies are being viewed;
- with candidates’ permission MBN Solutions may contact candidates directly and confidentially about other potentially suitable opportunities that may be relevant in the future;
- providing you with customer and product support and monitoring the quality and types of support we provide to our users
The legal grounds for processing this information are as follows:
- MBN Solutions’ legitimate interests in providing recruitment services to you and ensuring quality product support;
- to comply with our contractual obligations to you or to any clients to whom you have asked us to pass on your details;
- to comply with any other legal obligations to which we may be subject.
In certain circumstances, we may also request your specific consent to process certain personal data. We will notify you if that is the case.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
MBN Solutions is a leading provider of recruitment services to clients around the world. If you apply for a specific job, we will, if appropriate, pass your CV to a client organisation per the description set out above.
Other service providers:
MBN Solutions uses cloud services from third parties such as Bullhorn and Mailchimp to assist in sending emails and providing our services. Those services track the activities associated with these emails, such as whether they were opened, whether links in the emails were clicked on, and whether users clicks on those links. MBN Solutions uses this data to analyse the level of engagement with its emails. MBN Solutions uses third-party service providers help us better understand usage of MBN Solutions services and the MBN Solutions websites.
Transfers of Personal Data
MBN Solutions is a global business. To offer our services, we may need to transfer your personal data to client companies in other countries. When you create an MBN Solutions account, add personal data in your account profile, or upload data to your MBN Solutions account such as your CV, your personal data will be collected and stored on MBN Solutions servers in Scotland, United Kingdom. In the event that we require to transfer any of your personal data outwith the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we will ensure that, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, there are appropriate technical and organisational safeguards are in place, or that a specific derogation applies. Copies of any technical and organisational safeguards which are put in place with any organisation outwith the EEA are available from our Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are set out below.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
The legal ground for processing this analytical information is our legitimate interest in understanding how our customers interact with our products, apps and websites so we can enhance the user experience and functionality of our products, apps and websites.
Here are examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
• Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behaviour on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
We request that individuals under 16 not provide personal data to MBN Solutions. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data as long as your MBN Solutions account is considered to be active. In addition, see below under “Your Rights” for a description of your right of erasure.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Under data protection legislation, the “data controller” of personal data which is collected and processed by MBN Solutions is MBN Recruitment Solutions Ltd (a company registered in Scotland with registered number SC314883), which is located at 112 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1PN. MBN Solutions’ Data Protection Officer is located at the same address and can also be reached by email at email@example.com.
You have the right under the EU General Data Protection Regulation to request from MBN Solutions access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, data portability, restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you are resident in the United Kingdom, the relevant supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent in circumstances in which consent has been relied upon as the basis for processing your personal data.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your MBN Solutions account, visit our Privacy Centre.
If you wish to exercise your right to restrict processing or your right to object to processing, or if you have any queries relating to the processing of your personal data by MBN Solutions, please contact MBN Solutions’ Data Protection Officer at MBN Recruitment Solutions Ltd 112 West George Street, Glasgow G2 1PN or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy