Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and MBN Solutions the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
“Personal Data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of Personal Data Processed by MBN Solutions
Personal data that is processed when you create an MBN Solutions account:
When you create an MBN Solutions account, we ask you to provide your email address and name.
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- MBN Solutions processes your email address because you use your email address and your password to sign in to your account. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is based on MBN Solutions’ legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account.
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from MBN Solutions, MBN Solutions will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about MBN Solutions products and apps. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your MBN Solutions account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing and newsletter emails. The marketing emails you receive from MBN Solutions are based on the preferences you provide in your MBN Solutions account, the locale indicated by your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and any subscriptions included in your MBN Solutions account. The legal ground for processing this data for this purpose is MBN Solutions’ legitimate interest in reducing the number of marketing emails sent to each particular user by selecting which users receive a particular marketing email rather than sending every marketing email to every user who has consented to receiving marketing emails.
- MBN Solutions also processes your email address to associate it with your MBN Solutions account when you interact with our consultants. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
Personal data that is processed when you communicate with MBN Solutions:
When you interact with our consultants via email, telephone, online or in person, we collect personal data, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences; and information about the MBN Solutions events and meetups you participate in. We may also create event logs that are useful in diagnosing usability issues with our website, and capture information relating to the support or service issue. To improve customer service, subject to applicable laws, we may also record and review conversations with our consultants, and analyse any feedback provided to us through voluntary candidate and user surveys. With your consent, our consultants may sign in to your MBN Solutions account, if appropriate, to help troubleshoot and resolve your issue.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- processing job applications, in partnership with our clients, on whose behalf we are instructed to advertise job vacancies – this means that if you apply for a specific job, we may pass your details on to the relevant client to proceed with the application and you understand that this means you may receive further direct correspondence from them;
- allowing our clients, to understand who is making use of our Website and how their job vacancies are being viewed;
- with candidates’ permission MBN Solutions may contact candidates directly and confidentially about other potentially suitable opportunities that may be relevant in the future.
Purpose and Legal Ground:
We use this information to provide you with customer and product support and to monitor the quality and types of support we provide to our users. The legal ground for processing this information for these purposes is MBN Solutions’ legitimate interests in providing quality product support. The legal ground for processing your CV, if appropriate, is consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
MBN Solutions is a leading provider of recruitment services to clients around the world. If deemed a good fit, we will pass your CV to a client organisation per the description set out above.
Other service providers:
MBN Solutions uses cloud services from third parties such as Bullhorn and Mailchimp to assist in sending emails and providing our services. Those services track the activities associated with these emails, such as whether they were opened, whether links in the emails were clicked on, and whether users clicks on those links. MBN Solutions uses this data to analyse the level of engagement with its emails. MBN Solutions uses third-party service providers help us better understand usage of MBN Solutions services and the MBN Solutions websites.
Transfers of Personal Data
MBN Solutions is a global business. To offer our services, we may need to transfer your personal data to client companies in other countries. When you create an MBN Solutions account, add personal data in your account profile, or upload data to your MBN Solutions account such as your CV, your personal data will be collected and stored on MBN Solutions servers in Scotland, United Kingdom. Personal data regarding individuals who reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland is controlled and processed by MBN Solutions Ltd.
Any transfers of personal data from MBN Solutions companies in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland to MBN clients, are done pursuant to European Commission approved Model Contractual Clauses.
MBN Solutions is required to follow the privacy practices set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
The legal ground for processing this analytical information is our legitimate interest in understanding how our customers interact with our products, apps and websites so we can enhance the user experience and functionality of our products, apps and websites.
Here are examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behaviour on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
We request individuals under 16 not provide personal data to MBN Solutions. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data as long as your MBN Solutions account is considered to be active. In addition, see below under “Your Rights” for a description of your right of erasure. CV data shall only be maintained for a period of 12 months following the active process of placing a candidate, following which your CV will be deleted from our systems. However, your core personal data for purposes described above will still be retained.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland, then your personal data collected by MBN Solutions is controlled by MBN Solutions Ltd, which is located at Ingram House, 227 Ingram Street, Glasgow. G1 1DA. MBN Solutions’ EU Data Protection Officer is located at the same address and can also be reached by email at [email protected]
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation to request from MBN Solutions access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, data portability, restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your personal data, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you reside outside of the European Union, you may have similar rights under your local laws.
To request access to or rectification, portability or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your MBN Solutions account, visit our Privacy Centre.
If you live in the European Union and you wish to exercise your right to restriction of processing or your right to object to processing, contact MBN Solutions’ EU Data Protection Officer at MBN Solutions Ltd, Ingram House, 227 Ingram Street, Glasgow. G1 1DA or by email at [email protected] If you do not live in the European Union but you believe you have a right to restriction of processing or a right to object to processing under your local laws, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes to this Policy
MBN reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.