Get in touch today
0141 225 0130
Scottish Blockchain Meet Up
- Thursday 7th March 19 - 18:00 to 20:00
- The Bayes Centre The University Of Edinburgh, 47 Potterrow, Edinburgh EH8 9BT
Gary is the co-founder and managing director of APPII, a blockchain start up revolutionising CV verification and employee background screening and checking. APPII was founded in early 2016 and is based in London. He has more than 20 years’ experience across many different industries including financial services, media, staffing and recruiting, and management consulting.
All of his roles have centred around using his technology experience and knowledge to transform businesses and disrupt business models. Born in Scotland, Gary studied Building Surveying at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture, before moving to Australia for 18 years where he studied at the UNSW Business School and was awarded a Master of Business and Technology.
- Welcome drinks and pizza - 18:00 - 18:30
- Gary McKay of APPII - 18:30 - 19:00
- Question and Answer session - 19:00 - 19:15
- Networking - 19:15 - 20:00