- Data Analytics
About the role
London (FLEXIBLE Working)
A real opportunity to play a key part in the growth of our client’s analytics team, working for a leading Analytics Consultancy.
Joining the team will involve working on large, complex, and interesting datasets and working to drive meaningful insights and outcomes for our teams and clients.
- Managing Data Ingestion into data viz tools and monitor the data accuracy going into Dashboards – SQL, Java, HTML exposure to R would be preferable.
- Manipulating data from multiple sources into one holistic data set – Search, Social, Programmatic, Display, Paid Leads, Web Analytics, Floodlights
- Creating Dashboards for Marketing activity – Datorama, Domo & Power BI would be a plus.
- Maintaining strong client relationships built on good communication skills.
- Providing insights and trends for the teams to use for optimisations and strategic planning.
- Creating pacing dashboards or reports for Media Planning and Buying team to use
- Supporting the teams in creating QBR, bi-weekly and weekly reports
- Supporting the Analytics teams as they grow across the agency and larger network.
- Hands on experience working with SQL, Java, HTML
- Data visualisation skills are desirable (Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with R would be desirable.
- Experience manipulating data from multiple sources into large data sets.