£38,000 + Benefits
London or Edinburgh (Remote Options Also Available)
MBN's client, a leading marketing and analytics consultancy are in search of a number of Analytics Consultant to join their established team.
The successful candidate will be delivering advanced Data Science & Analytical solutions to a variety of clients and industries across the industry.
This is a top tier organization with great opportunities for career development and the ability to learn advanced Data Science and Analytics tools & Techniques
- Involved in all stages of the analytical process from investigating out what data you may need, data cleansing, visualizing data, modeling, and delivering the final results.
- Collaborate with the client team, from gaining domain knowledge, regular updates and final delivery • Your projects may vary from 4-6 weeks or 12 months: dependent on what type of arrangement we have with our client.
- Work in the office, remotely or on the client site and at the Analytics office, so you need to have flexibility on coding languages & analytical infrastructure
- Key in building up strong relationships with clients
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and /or R and/or Python
- Some statistical or data science modeling experience
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills & strong presentation skills
- Code automation and optimization.