- Data Analytics
About the role
Analytics Manager - Journey Activation
Leading Marketing Analytics Agency.
The Analytics Manager will work closely with the Head of Analytics, the Analytics team, and wider client teams to manage and develop the ongoing delivery of relevant Reporting, Analytics, and Optimization solutions across client requirements, with consideration for the appropriate use of technology, identification of new client opportunities and potential solutions, and ongoing management and development of Analytics team members.
In addition, the Analytics Manager will help ensure the agency and clients understand and appreciate the breadth of solutions the Analytics team can offer and the value we can add.
- Become an expert in clients’ business, systems, and ways of working in order to proactively identify future solutions.
- Resolve challenges on the spot, bringing in wider team client or other specialist resource to help get the job done when required. Become familiar with the existing Analytics toolset to utilise on client business, including data visualisation technologies (Power BI, Tableau, Datorama), reporting tools (Microsoft Excel, Google Data Studio), data warehouse tools (Google BigQuery), and measurement platforms (Google Campaign Manager and Google Analytics).
- Establish effective partnerships with key stakeholders within clients and other specialist companies to know exactly who to call on when required and when to gain buy-in.
- Help to continuously evolve the future of the Analytics offering in areas including Forecasting, Attribution, Machine learning and AI.
- Ensure your direct reports are clear and confident on their deliverables and are nurtured to fulfil their potential with relevant goals, check-ins, development conversations and associated training plans.
- Work within, and help develop, an open, collaborative, progressive day to day culture within Analytics.
- Develop strong relationships across the Analytics team, within your core client-focussed group and across the wider Journey Activation department and the agency as a whole.
- Experience of working within a communications agency and/or client organisation
- An understanding of digital media (adserving, cookies, pixels), data visualisation and dashboarding, web analytics, data manipulation and statistical analysis software
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Datorama, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel, SQL, Google BigQuery, Python
- A problem solver with excellent client facing skills, the ability to get stuck in and make things happen, and a desire to drive improvement and positive change will be a success in this role.
- Ability to distil data into insight and valuable information, and to present back findings in a clear, engaging and meaningful way
- Project and resource management skills
- Media, data and technology industry experience and awareness
- Real passion for data, analytics and technology, and uncovering ROI on comms/media investments
- Creativity, and the desire to define and implement new solutions to client problems