AWS Software Engineer
- Data Engineering
About the role
Senior AWS Software Engineer
Fully Remote within UK
Opportunity for a Software Engineer with good experience working within AWS to join a very fast-growing scale-up in the UK. They have had great success over the last year and are looking to expand their development team.
The role will sit within one of their 3 Development squads, working on several new and existing features. The Software Engineer will be working on a number of different projects, focusing on areas such as Microservices, Serverless Functions, Rest API Development, CI/CD Pipelines. This role can be a back-end focused role, however there are also opportunities to work on Full Stack projects for the right candidate.
- Experience developing services within an AWS infrastructure, knowledge of services such as Lambda is preferable.
- Frontend experience with React would be highly desirable.
- Experience developing Rest APIs.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture would be preferable.
- Knowledge/experience of containerization technologies such as Docker.
If you the role looks of interest and you would like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!