- Data Analytics
About the role
BI Analyst – Glasgow Area – Hybrid
Up to £45k + package
MBN are excited to be supporting an industry leading automotive e-commerce company who are looking for a BI Analyst to join their team based within the Glasgow area.
In this position, you will be working in a growing BI Team and enjoy a fast-paced, agile and data focused work environment.
Also, you will be utilizing Machine Learning and AI tech stacks in order to maximise the business’s data and advanced analytics capabilities.
- Support the introduction of a centralised reporting platform
- Work as part of a team to develop and maintain internal reports on the Power BI platform
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop reports and dashboards to meet these needs
- Seeking to apply analysis to business data to add value to the daily operation of the business.
- Experienced in producing dashboards with Power BI
- Proven experience of extracting and manipulating data
- Good understanding of SQL
- Exposure to Data Visualization topics
- Any experience using Azure, AWS or GCP is highly desirable
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply now.