BI Data Analyst
- Data Engineering
About the role
BI Data Analyst (Decision Science) – Edinburgh - Fully Remote
Up to £60,000 package
MBN are exclusively partnering with a leading Financial Services company with offices throughout the UK to help them appoint a BI Data Analyst with a strong background using Tableau.
Fully remote or hybrid working is available.
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a highly effective multi-channel customer contact communication strategy, through the intelligent and safe use of data.
This a fantastic opportunity to join the company as they have recently invested over £150 million in this Data Team.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Hands on experience with Tableau or an equivalent reporting capability
- Analytical and able to conduct train of thought analysis to help support business reporting
- Good critical thinking and proven problem solving capabilities
- Good understanding of analytical /database querying software such as SQL/SAS, R and Python
- Great experience of data visualisation software, big data and cloud environments
- A track record of delivering an analytical service and experience of using statistical techniques to visualise, articulate and translate business questions
- Good communicator, can interpret data and produce insights.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the button on this page.