Computer Vision Engineer
- Data Science
About the role
Computer Vision Engineer - Aggritech – London - £60k +equity
Are you a Computer Vision Engineer with experience applying Deep Learning for Computer Vision?
Would you like to develop complex Computer Vision models to assist with sustainable food sources?
Who are we?
We’re a start-up that have been developing Computer Vision products to help forecast food supplies to reduce waste. We’ve been doing this for a fair few years now and have grown into a team of 8 people so far. We’ve been successful in implementing our products with clients so far and we’re looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join us to further develop our products, add more features, build new systems and develop new pipelines.
We’re Cambridge based, but would be happy to have someone based anywhere in the UK working remotely.
This role is ideal for ….
- At least 3 years’ experience with Machine Learning (tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, SKLearn)
- Must have spent as least 2 years of this in industry
- Extensive knowledge of Deep Learning, Neural Networks (CNN)
- At least 1 year experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
- Developed models for Computer Vision/Image processing/Video processing
What do we offer?
We’ve gone through our bootstrapping and secured seed funding. We offer a competitive salary, 33 days holidays, flexible working and of course equity within the business.
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call me on 01412250189
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.