Cyber Security Monitoring Engineer
About the role
Cyber Cloud Monitoring Engineer
Opportunity for an experienced Cloud Security Engineering professional to join a Multinational organisation in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be joining a team responsible for real time monitoring of the company’s Cloud Security position within Azure, GCP and AWS.
- Investigate and escalate high severity security threats and incidents within AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Collaborate with different technical teams in order to identify, resolve and mitigate events within cloud services.
- Assist with forensic investigations involving Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Participate in creating and modifying all cloud monitoring policies and procedures.
- Ensure identifies events are promptly validated and thoroughly investigated.
- Previous experience working within a Cloud Security, Cloud Soc role.
- Experience with either Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP)
- Splunk Experience is highly desirable.
- Microsoft Azure Sentinel and AZ500 experience would be preferable.
If the role looks of interest and you would like to find out more, apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!