Data Analyst – Glasgow (Remote)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Package
MBN are partnering with a global software company headquartered in Scotland to help appoint a Data Analyst. Their award winning SaaS platform is used by customers all over the world enabling them to manage their employees health and safety with the most advanced technology.
In this role you will be responsible for analysing large data sets, creating reports and visualisations and driving insight across customer and product intelligence to enhance decision making. You will in turn work alongside a cross functional agile development team developing their product through innovation utilizing advanced technologies.
- Working with development and customer support teams to build and maintain reports, and visualisations within a BI solution.
- Working with DevOps and business leads to integrate and leverage data sets from across business systems in order to provide operational views, visualisations and reports, metrics, trends and analysis to improve the customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Identifying, evaluating and implementing external services and tools to support data validation and data cleansing.
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automate processes
- Gathering, understanding and documenting stakeholder requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manipulating, analysing and interpreting complex data sets relating to the employer's business.
- Mining and analysing large datasets, drawing valid inferences, and presenting them successfully to management.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Ability to extract and manipulate large data sets using SQL as well as write complex queries.
- Create reports and data visualisations using a BI tool. Power BI or Sisense highly advantageous
- The ability to access data through multiple sources (RestAPIs, graphQL or APIs)
- A strong data story teller, with the ability to influence other stakeholders through the value of your analysis and insight
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.