- Data Engineering
About the role
Data Engineer – Edinburgh
Up to £60,000 + Package
MBN are partnering with a Digital Bank in Edinburgh to appoint a Data Engineer within their Cloud and Data Engineering/Architecture function. You will have the opportunity to help design, build and implement a new modern data & analytics platform held within both AWS & Azure.
You will join a highly established team of Data Engineers and Architects where collaboration and digital innovation is paramount to the success of the company. The company has excellent flexible working benefits and great training and development opportunities to continue your progression.
- The ability to ingest data from multiple sources as well as build and maintain data flows to deliver accurate analysis and reporting capability
- Work on migration projects using ETL skills to transform data on to a cloud data platform (AWS & Azure)
- Strong development knowledge within Python and SQL or SAS
- Build robust safe data flows which are fit for purpose and looking to automate solutions wherever possible
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong programming knowledge across Python and/or Spark
- Highly skilled knowledge of SAS and/or SQL highly beneficial
- Advanced ETL skills ideally within a cloud environment
- Experience creating real time data flows
- Knowledge working within a public cloud environment (AWS, GCP, or Axure)
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or press apply now.