- Data Engineering
About the role
£50,000 - £78,000 + package
MBN are working with a hugely innovative & forward thinking Big 4 consultancy who are growing their Data & Analytics function and are looking for enthusiastic data professionals to add value and expertise across the team. They need people who can tell a story with data, understand Python & SQL at a good level, and can approach cloud-based work with an innovative mindset.
We are looking to find an individual that approaches data problems with an open mind and can work end-to-end on data problems. You will gain exposure to various sectors and will support clients with complex data problems and robust cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP). Ideally you are an individual that enjoys coding but also sees the bigger picture with solid stakeholder management skills.
- You will work with external and internal stakeholders as well as team members to design scalable data solutions
- Contribute to the design of data pipelines, using relevant tech and modern techniques
- Create new integrations with third party providers and external data sources
- Support dashboard development and visualisation aspect of financial data
- Develop cloud platforms and scale analytics capability
Tech & Skills
- Confident coding skills in Python & SQL – Scala would be a bonus
- Experience setting up data pipelines, data extraction, ETL processes.
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Hadoop would be desirable
- Understanding of big data systems such as Teradata and relational databases
- Understanding of dashboarding tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Cloud experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure would also be desirable
Please drop me a message if you have any questions at all, we’re more than happy to discuss this and our other opportunities following your application.