£60,000 + Benefits
West London - Flexible Working Available
The role is working in an established team that is analysing and improving content protection efforts. This role is supporting existing and any new anti-piracy platforms & data sources to gain actionable insight into piracy on the companies network.
The company is a leading entertainment brand.
- To support and maintain anti-piracy related platforms
- To ensure our platforms/systems are following best practices and taking advantage of new technologies
- Enhancing and supporting a build framework for continuous deployment and platform automation
- Creating exciting and engaging ways of utilising the vast amounts of data we hold to help our business users provide better service to our end users
- Be keen to solve difficult technical challenges with creative solutions
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Experience using infrastructure as code and working with immutable infrastructure and configuration tools such as Terraform and Ansible to achieve end-to-end automation.
- Strong Experience working with CI/CD solutions to enable automation of infrastructure at scale (pipeline design, testing and best practices using Jenkins/Concourse/GoCD/Gitlab)
- Define, extract, load, develop and maintain dataset required to, and work with various data warehouses and source systems to ensure feeds are delivered on time.
- Programming and scripting including testing (Go/Python and BASH)
- Have a strong understanding and experience of cloud-based deployments (GCP) and experience working with GCP big data services including BigQuery, PubSub and Dataflow
- Strong Linux System administration