- Data Engineering
About the role
Data Engineer – Edinburgh ( 4 day week + remote working available)
Up to £70,000 + package
MBN are excited to be working exclusively with a well-established AI Platform who are now scaling.
This company is a leader in Business Change Delivery with a strong product offering including an intuitive AI driven Data Platform.
You will be working in a highly supportive and collaborative team with a strong culture of success and personal development.
You will also enjoy a 4 day working week and generous benefits package.
- Review existing Data infrastructure and pipeline and make informed suggestions for improvements
- Assess company products and datasets along with Product Managers and assist with their integration into the business
- Support the Customer Success Team with automating reporting processes
- Collaborate with Software Engineers on expanding the company’s API strategy
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solid Data Engineering background including creating/updating pipelines
- Experience with AWS is highly desirable (Azure or GCP experience will be considered)
- Working knowledge of Airflow or an equivalent orchestration tool
- Well versed with SQL
- Previous experience of delivering on customer projects