- Data Engineering
About the role
Salary: Up to £60,000
Work from home: Hybrid / Primarily home working if desired
Location: Manchester, Sheffield or Newport
Benefits: Life insurance – Flexible hours – Home Working
Interview Process: 1) CV Exploratory call 2) Competency based 3) Meet the team
Interview Dates: 13th – 17th February
* Azure * DWH * Cloud * Build * Migration
We are partnering with a Medical Solutions company with large growth plans who are looking for a Data Engineer who will work closely with the CTO and BI Developers to build an Azure Data Warehouse.
With huge backing from the board and large financial investment in technology this is a great time to get involved and really develop the next step of your career.
You will own the Azure Data Warehouse design including build, migration and ETL. Whilst there is a team of Subject Matter Experts who will assist, this is an autonomous role and we are looking for someone who is keen to make their mark whilst supporting the business’ growth ambitions and acceleration of change.
Do you have:
- Experience developing a Data Warehouse solution from the ground up using Cloud Technologies?
- Experience bringing data together from multiple sources into a Data Warehouse?
- A strong passion for implementing ‘best in class’ database solutions to enhance growth and development?
There is vast potential in this role for development and progression and investment is allocated to ensuring your personal and technical growth.
If you have strong experience building a cloud DWH coupled with strong stakeholder skills and are looking for the next step in your career, then get in touch to discuss further.
* Azure * DWH * Cloud * Build * Migration *
For more info press apply now!