- Data Analytics
About the role
Data Modelling Analyst
£55,000 + Benefits
Central London (Flexible Working Options)
We are looking to hire a Data Modelling analyst for a top UK-based Analytics Agency.
Apply your expertise in analysis and the presentation of data to uncover unique actionable insights from the development of our tool suite
Define insightful hypotheses and identify methods to leverage our partner's large internal data sets to validate hypotheses and enhance 3rd party research work with proprietary data and the output of our tools
Build meaningful cross-functional relationships and help activate our suite of tools to internal and external audiences (e.g., through industry conferences) – working with the account teams to identify potential opportunities to re-calibrate our tools using our client’s data sets and open the door for more detailed discussions around modeling
Have a keen eye for and focus on impact and ability to prioritize tool development projects based on desired outcomes, client requirements, shifts in the media and advertising industry, whilst identifying influences that are affecting our client’s categories from legislation through to consumer trends
- Work with complex data structures; cleanses data and performs statistical analyses such as multivariate creative analysis, predictive modeling benchmarking analysis, cluster analysis, user overlap analysis, path to conversion analysis.- Track record of translating analysis into actionable insights for the marketing and advertising industry
- 3+ years’ experience in analytics, with a leaning towards media analysis – experience in attribution, media planning, and econometrics, using advertising and media data is ideal.
- Produces easy-to-understand, error-free, and timely deliverables that analyse user behavior and motivations online to provide actionable insights that address client business objectives.
- Leads the leveraging of advanced analytic methodologies to drive marketing and financial performance, isolates key KPI trends and performance pacing, optimise consumer online/offline experiences, predict consumer behaviors, maximise sales conversion, drive media mix optimization and forecast critical business outcomes.
- Designs, executes and delivers advanced analytics that enable our teams and clients to make more intelligent decisions across the campaign life cycle and consumer decision journey to drive relevance, scale & performance – influencing, designing and developing the output of our tool suite.
- Connect the dots, find the story behind the numbers (i.e. go beyond reporting, peel away the layers of data), glean insights and articulate meaning to.
- Collaborates closely with client teams to guide integrated cross-channel storytelling, data interpretation, insight generation and analytics program evolution.
- Proven understanding of quantitative and qualitative analysis, and track record of using data to make arguments, prove out hypotheses and measure the success of such actions.
- Strong process, project and vendor management skills with successful experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable in hands-on data analysis in SPSS, R or similar statistical package.
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming language(s) preferred.