Data Project Manager
- Data Analytics
About the role
Project Manager (Data Transformation)
Location: Home Based (Remote UK Wide)
Salary: Circa £80K Base + £8K Cash + Bonus
Benefits: 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays / 10% Pension / Life cover / Private Medical care / Dental Cover / Disability Cover / Critical illness insurance etc
* Data Transformation * Risk * Finance * Data Strategy *
We are looking for a Project Manager for a leading bank who will support the creation and implementation of the Data Strategy for a large multi-year programme.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a part of a priority programme with high visibility.
- Oversee a team of SME’s and define and execute delivery plans
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders across multiple areas and seniorities
- Lead a team through the full project lifecycle
- Identify any project risks and dependencies
- Lead the production of a project initiation document and ensure it is aligned to strategic goals
- Support the creation of a financial business case
- Oversee all project costs and manage the budget
Do you have:
- Experience managing large data projects?
- Experience working with risk, finance or a similar regulatory business?
- Experience of applications for systems and delivery?
- Experience working with a wide range of stakeholders?
- Experience leading a team?
- Experience helping to define a data strategy or within data transformation?
For more info press apply now!