Data Science Lead
- Data Science
About the role
Data Science Lead
MBN has partnered with a premium spirit brand to recruit a skilled professional for the role of Data Science Lead. The role has a global remit and reports to the Chief Data Analytics Officer, covering all business units, regions, and functions of the company.
The main responsibility of the Data Science Lead is to identify, plan, develop, and deliver machine-learning projects. They will also manage the Enterprise BI capability to enable all employees to utilise data insights to make informed decisions. As the role requires working with multiple business units, regions, and functions, the manager will act as a key interface and translator, ensuring effective communication between various teams.
- Drive the organisation's adoption of data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Analyse data sets using statistical analysis and visualisation techniques.
- Manage the delivery of data science projects, including scoping, management, and delivery using Agile methodologies.
- Develop and maintain an infrastructure that provides easy access to business data analysts.
- Coach, mentor, and manage a team of data scientists, engineers, and enterprise BI developers.
- Experience in developing and implementing data science projects in an Agile environment.
- Project experience applying ML and data science to optimise business outcomes such as website optimisation, financial risk analysis, and logistics optimisation.
- Experience managing enterprise BI solutions using tools like Microsoft Azure and visualizations like Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau.
- Technical knowledge of Python
- Experience with data discovery and analysis platforms such as Databricks Spark, and Microsoft AzureML.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work confidently with a diverse range of people, presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication, and a track record of successfully managing teams.
Send CV to email@example.com