Data Scientist – Glasgow (Remote)
Up to £55,000 + Package
MBN are partnering with a global software company headquartered in Scotland to help appoint a Data Scientist. Their award winning SaaS platform is used by customers all over the world enabling them to manage their employees health and safety with the most advanced technology.
The company collect text, image, video and audio data from their product and are looking to apply Deep Learning techniques (NLP & Computer vision) to predict health and safety hazards and make overall improvements to employees well being in the workplace.
- Using deep learning & machine learning techniques to predict behaviours in the SaaS product and produce solutions to problems
- Work within an agile product development team as the data science SME cultivating innovation and product enhancement through algorithmic and model design
- Understand data being collected by the product and produce bespoke algorithms to identify health and safety hazards
- Testing data mining models to select the most appropriate ones for use on a project
- Conducting research from which you'll develop prototypes and proof of concepts
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced programming skills in Python, Scala or R
- Experience creating machine learning or deep learning models (Time series analysis, CNN’s, Neural Nets, NLP, Decision Trees etc) within a commercial environment.
- Knowledge or NLP (sentiment analysis) or Computer vision (object recognition) highly desirable.
- Knowlede of SQL or NoSQL database design and querying as well as creating data visualisations highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of deploying, collecting or analysing data in AWS or Azure highly beneficial.
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.