- Data Science
About the role
Senior Data Scientist – Edinburgh with fully remote working options
£50,000 - £65,000 + Package
MBN are partnering exclusively with one of the UK’s leading banks to help them appoint a Senior Data Scientist within their Marketing Analytics team. You will join an established team of advanced analysts and data scientists who are responsible for building and deploying econometric and machine learning models to optimize marketing effectiveness and improve customer engagement.
What you’ll be doing?
- Measuring marketing effectiveness through analysis of the companies marketing campaigns (Below & Above the line) and make data driven recommendations on how to improve
- Creating and deploying Econometric modelling (market mix, attribution, time series) & Machine learning (regression, segmentation clustering) for the following purposes:
- Calculating RoI
- Optimise Marketing effectiveness
- Predicting customer behaviour
- Product conversion/uptake
- Digital adoption
- Improve NPS
- Analyse market research data using NLP techniques within unstructured data sets to understand customers behaviour better
- Identify trends in the data and engage business stakeholders through storytelling skills and driving actionable insight
Is this you?
- Highly proficient programmer in Python
- Commercial experience developing Econometric models (market mix, attribution, time series) or Machine learning algorithms (regression, segmentation clustering) ideally within a marketing or customer insight setting
- Strong data analysis and visualisation skills with knowledge of SQL and a BI tool.
- Knowledge of applying or deploying models within a cloud environment - advantageous