MBN are currently recruiting for a Data Scientists to join a Marketing Department in Edinburgh on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will form part of a team that uses Data Science and analytics to drive both marketing and business objectives. You will have the opportunity to get involved in some of our most exciting upcoming projects, including brand sentiment analysis, supporting the transition to a greener fleet, new product development, and building recommendation systems.
As a Data Scientist, you should be able to provide clear and tangible examples of time your insights have made an impact on a business and will be able to demonstrate strong programming skills in SQL, python and cloud platforms such as AWS. You should have strong technical knowledge in order to work with machine learning techniques such as NLP, classification and regression but can also work closely with non-technical business areas to identify opportunities. Strong communication skills are required in this role as you will be partnering with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong Data Science experience using Python
- Strong data manipulation and statistical analysis experience
- Expert user of one or more popular BI tools e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc
- Experience building and deploying machine learning models
- Experience using machine learning to solve business problems involving both structured and unstructured data
- Experience of working with SQL databases and other data stores
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience on deploying models using platforms such as Heroku.
- Experience using Snowflake
- Experience using AWS Sagemaker
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now.