- Data Science
About the role
Data Scientist – Glasgow (Hybrid)
Up to £80,000 + package
MBN are proud to be supporting a highly innovative Software Solutions company who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their team on a permanent basis.
This company is a global leader in customer engagement and sales process enhancement working with major brands such as Nike; Red Bull; Guess; Bosch and Prudential etc.
Working in the role, you will be leading R&D experiments across a wide range of topics including ML; AR; XR; Data Modelling; NLP; Semantic Search; Cloud and Mobile.
You will be working at the cutting edge of innovation, establishing what is possible and what technologies can be used by your customers.
- Strong Data Science experience using Python
- Strong data manipulation and statistical analysis experience
- Expert user of one or more popular BI tools e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc
- Experience building machine learning models
- Experience using machine learning involving both structured and unstructured data
- Experience of working with SQL databases and other data stores
- Experience in NLP
- Experience using AWS Sagemaker
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or press apply now.