We are seeking a skilled Data Scientist to join our Marketing team in Edinburgh. You will work on exciting projects such as brand sentiment analysis, supporting the transition to a greener fleet, developing new products, and building recommendation systems.
- Use cutting-edge technology to shape the development of our marketing and strategic analytics capabilities
- Develop, deploy, and improve machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate with business and marketing experts to test hypotheses and measure the impact of various actions
- Provide clear and tangible examples of time your insights have made an impact on a business
- A degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, statistics, or similar quantitative field
- Practical experience in a Data Science team
- Strong programming skills in SQL, Python, and cloud platforms such as AWS
- Strong technical knowledge of machine learning techniques such as NLP, classification, and regression
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Expert user of one or more popular BI tools e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc
If you have the qualifications and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!