Data Scientist (Advertising/location based)
- Data Science
About the role
Data Scientist – Advertising – (remote UK based) - £55k
Who are we?
We’re one of the biggest supplier of advertising analytics from audience viewing data.
Our platform measures internet use and analyses audience behaviour to help our clients understand where, when and how to target adverts. Our tech team consists of 40 people at the moment and we’re looking for a Data Scientist with experience developing statistical models, and has worked in advertising or geospatial/location data to join our Data Science team who are building a host of models and deploying products at scale.
What should my background look like?
You’ll come from a strong statistical background with experience in applying solutions to real world problems. Ideally, you’ll have some market research or media experience and be able to demonstrate your problem solving skills.
What skills should I have?
As our Data Scientist you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience with Python Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, Pandas, SKLearn etc)
- At least 3 years Python programming experience
- Experience working in advertising or with geospatial/location data
- Familiar with the principles of Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiar with cloud (We use GCP- but any cloud is fine)
What’s on offer?
There’s a generous base salary of up to £55k (depending on experience and position) on offer alongside a generous package which includes a bonus, 6% pension contribution, private medical and flexible working. This position will be mostly remote with occasional visits to the office.
How do I find out more?
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call me on 02037736498