Data Scientist (Computer Vision)
- Data Science
About the role
Computer Vision Researcher (Agri-Tech) x2 - £60,000
MBNs client, one of London’s most exciting Agri-Tech start-ups are doubling both their Data Science and Engineering teams following their successful funding round led by a renowned US based VC firm.
- Seasoned founder at the helm with successful exit in last venture
- A customer base that includes some of the world’s most iconic retail brands
- Academic partnerships with some of the most acclaimed universities in the UK.
- Global opportunities largely in the US
They are looking for individuals that can augment existing products as well as shape new ones with computer vision at the core of all that they do, including object detection, object tracking, image classification and action recognition experience.
Experience we’re looking for…
- 3 years commercial experience using Deep Learning (Computer Vision) to solve real world problems, alternatively have completed a PhD with a particular focus on either Object Detection, Image Classification, Image Segmentation etc.
- Solid Python programmer, including (Pandas, Numpy, SKLearn) and PyTorch or Tensorflow
Bonus points given for…
- Video Analytics experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience deploying models onto edge software
Interested? Apply or reach out to me, David, for more information.