Director of Decision Sciences
- Data Analytics
About the role
Head of Marketing Data Science
£100,000-£130,000 + Benefits
MBN has partnered with a leading Marketing and Analytics Agency in search of a Head of Marketing Data Science to join their established team.
The Head of Marketing Science will lead and grow a data, analytics and AI team that is responsible for delivering data, insights, and analytics capabilities unique to the UK market as well as build and deliver a strategy that enables an advanced and effective use of Data, AI, and Analytics for their clients.
- Guide your team of data scientists and data analysts to provide analytical support and guidance on the creation of algorithms for outcomes to enable client teams to derive benchmarks and estimates for outcome products.
- Market research on the data and AI landscape. Partner with Product and Growth teams to identify and evolve potential business opportunities to produce solutions and services around Data and AI.
- Partner with internal teams globally and regionally to shape the strategy and to identify the most effective way of deploying the strategy across Global, Regional and UK team.
- Drive change as the leader of insight led innovation to deliver data driven decision making across the business
- Produce advanced reports for clients that address business objectives, problems, and decisions, creating actionable insights that help drive improved campaign performance and or demonstrate value.
- Experience leading teams in marketing analytics, consumer insights, programmatic media, ad serving platforms, media agencies, trading desks or relevant start-up
- A strategic, data-driven, and performance-focused team leader
- Ability & willing to speak comfortably and confidently with clients and customers
- Understanding of digital/media/marketing data sources and metrics preferred Digital, Media Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures and Statistics
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders and prioritize work for your team and others based on internal and external requirements
- Understanding of cloud computing services such as AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with data science programming languages or tools such as SQL, Big Query, Python, R, etc.