Director of Global Audience Strategy
- Data Analytics
- £100,000 +
About the role
Director, Global Audience Strategy
£95,000-£109,000 + Benefits
Central London (Flexible Options)
MBN’s client, a leading Analytics Consultancy is in search of a Director of Global Audience Strategy.
As a part of the Applied Behavioural Science team, the successful candidate will be an integral part of a core strategic offering to unravel human insights for the organisation.
This role is a hybrid audience data scientist /behavioural scientist who will apply both disciplines to lead audience strategy and audience creation in support of our Global Client Solutions team.
The role will couple bespoke approach to human understanding through Applied Behavioural Science and advanced data science to develop audiences as a dual-purpose strategist:
• Collaborate with agencies around the world to create bespoke audiences for insights and
• Work directly with agency partners and clients to understand, document, and clarify client
needs related to audience strategy.
• Develop specific approaches to deliver behavioral-based and mindstate-relevant audiences
against brand, consumer, and agency needs and goals.
• Work with account teams and clients to ensure strategic alignment against audience needs
• Drive innovation in our approach to audience design
• Identify and leverage current, new and emerging data sets that can be utilized in audience
structure and implementation
• Lead and design strategic approaches and methodologies for new ways to leverage the businesses audience data stack.
• Ability to use data to identify patterns of behaviour and communicate it effectively
• Ability to determine the right hypothesis to test, to define the right methodologies to
query for insights, and be brilliant in delivery of outcomes and recommendations as a
• Several years hands-on experience with statistical modelling, data mining, predictive and
prescriptive methods (clustering,
• Several years’ experience in SQL and R and/or Python
• Collaboration, including ability to drive clarity in a multi-stakeholder environment
• A background in data science, applied intelligence, or marketing science
with a track record or utilizing those skills in new ways
• Demonstrated success in managing analytical, commercial, and emotional elements of a