Back to jobs
About the role
Catalonia – Remote
€70,000 - €85,000
MBN are supporting a fast-growing SaaS start-up business in which the primary product is a cloud-based management platform, this business has been featured several times in Wired’s 100 Hottest startups.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AND NURTURE A FUNCTION
- JOIN A FAST-GROWING INTERNATIONAL TEAM
- SCALE UP THEIR ENGINEERING
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Leading squads of highly-creative software professionals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You can manage personnel and hire within your domains using established priorities.
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills in a positive, empathetic way.
- You have a track record of holding a team accountable to goals and aligned with company-wide strategic priorities while maintaining high levels of autonomy on your team
- You have experience leading large engineering teams.
- You have a deep understanding of how software is built and deployed
- Lead and participate in critical technical, design, strategy, and product discussions with stakeholders across the team and the company.
- Build a world-class team by coaching and developing engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, hiring exceptional talent, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar
- Experience managing agile teams & educating teams about agile principles - Kanban -Scrum
For more info
If you feel this is the role for you or you know someone suitable for the role.
Email me at email@example.com