About the role
Insight Analyst (Experimentation)
Leicester (Flexible working options available)
MBN’s client a leading Ecommerce and Retail business is in search of a Digital Experimentation Analyst within their established Web Analytics function.
As part of the Insight and Analytics team, you will deliver expertise providing actionable insights and decision support, rooted in data, to help create significantly more value for our customers the business.
- Drive value by supporting the ongoing insight and analytics cycle and use communication skills to build trusted relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, often those who operate at senior levels.
- Understand how data is used in the business, and how to adapt skills to suit the business problem you are presented with.
- Leveraging statistical and analytical techniques, seize opportunities to advocate for data, seeking to standardize and automate existing solutions and processes to enable the business to realize the maximum potential from the team.
- Tasked with supporting in the sizing and prioritization of the work for your specialist area, including resource allocation and timeframes.
- Considerable data analysis skills gained in a top-class analytics environment (client- or agency side)
- Experience of insight and analytics service delivery within a commercial organization, with rounded stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages including SQL
- Experience in digital and website analytics tools such as GA360
- Demonstrable experience of A/B tests, multivariate testing, and hypothesis testing
- Skills in R and/or Python desirable