Graph NLP Engineer
- Data Science
About the role
Graph NLP Engineer – Fake News – London - £65k +equity
Are you an NLP Engineer with experience developing Knowledge Graphs and/or Ontologies?
Or perhaps you're an academic with significant knowledge in Knowledge Graphs within the Social Media sector?
Well, I’m looking for a Graph NLP Engineer to join the fight against fake news.
Who are we?
We’re a start-up that have been developing AI products to detect and stop the spread of fake news. We’ve been doing this for a fair few years now and have grown to a global team of 90 so far. We’ve had plenty of success with our text-based products and have expanded into image/video processing products. You’ll be working with squads of Data Scientists specialising in the research and development of NLP products and can be based in our London or Leeds offices, with a considerable amount of flexible working.
This role is ideal for someone with….
- Experience with Python Machine Learning, (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy SKLearn etc)
- NLP (SpaCy, NLTK, Gensim, GloVe etc)
- Experience with Graphs (Neo4j, GraphQL, Grafana etc)
- Familiar with some of the latest NLP technologies such as BERT
- Deep Learning (Keras, Tensorflow, LSTM’s, RNN and CNN)
- At least 1 year experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
Even better if you have….
- Some experience with Social Media problems, social network analysis or worked with Social Media datasets.
What do we offer?
We’ve gone through our bootstrapping and seed funding and are on course for our Series A funding which makes this a brilliant time to join us for the right people. We offer a competitive salary, 33 days holidays, flexible working and of course equity within the business after your first year.
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call me on 01412250189
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position and we are unable to consider applicants from outside the EU.