Graph NLP Engineer
- Data Science
About the role
Machine Learning Engineer (Graph NLP) – Fake News – London - £65k (Hybrid)
Are you an Machine Learning Engineer (Graph NLP) with experience developing Knowledge Graphs within social network analysis, information security network analytics or influence modeling?
Or perhaps you're an academic with significant knowledge in Knowledge Graphs within the Social Media sector?
Well, I’m looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (Graph NLP) to join the fight against fake news.
Who are we?
We’re a start-up that have been developing AI products to detect and stop the spread of fake news. We’ve been doing this for a fair few years now and have grown to a global team of 90 so far. We’ve had plenty of success with our text-based products and have expanded into image/video processing products. You’ll be working with squads of Data Scientists specialising in the research and development of NLP products and can be based in our London or Leeds offices, with a considerable amount of flexible working.
This role is ideal for someone with….
- Experience with Python Machine Learning, (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy SKLearn etc)
- NLP (SpaCy, NLTK, Gensim, GloVe etc)
- Must have a background in either social network analysis, information security network analytics or influence modeling etc..
- Experience with Graphs (Neo4j, GraphQL, Grafana etc)
- Familiar with some of the latest NLP technologies such as BERT
- Deep Learning (Keras, Tensorflow, LSTM’s, RNN and CNN)
- At least 1 year experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
What do we offer?
We’ve gone through our bootstrapping and seed funding and are on course for our Series A funding which makes this a brilliant time to join us for the right people. We offer a competitive salary, 33 days holidays, flexible working and of course equity within the business after your first year.
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call me on 01412250189