Senior Data & Insight Manager
£70,000-£75,000 + Bonus+ Benefits
Great opportunity for a leading automotive organization to work within a highly experienced Insight and Data team.
- Responsible for Customer insight to support our customer retention programs, being the voice of the customer
- Responsible for managing a team to deliver analysis and insight
- Building statistical models, propensity to buy, machine learning, segmentation and econometric time series models, lifetime value models in appropriate tools to help the business make decisions
- Work with our customer research function, to deliver high quality, actionable research through Qual, Quant, and desk research
- Create compelling business cases for investment and change, which are backed up by sound analytics
- Experience in managing data science, and insight teams.
- Experience as an internal consultant or similar roles
- Numerical degrees such as maths or engineering
- Has used multiple insight tools including, but not limited to R, Python, SAS, Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, SQL