About the role
Remote within UK
Opportunity for an experienced iOS Developer to join a fast-growing Financial Technology company. The company are launching their app in the next few months and are looking for this person to come in and help with the launch and growing out the app further.
- Architecting, building and maintaining iOS applications and implement user interfaces that match designs.
- Implementing animations & transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Contribute towards Design Improvements.
- Integrating with first- and third-party APIs.
- Release applications to the App store.
- Advise on set up of CI/CD pipelines for iOS applications.
- Previous commercial experience working within an iOS Development role.
- Experience with Swift
- Familiarity/experience with Rest APIs.
- Experience writing Unit Tests.
If the role looks of interest and you would like to find out more apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!