Lead Data Scientist
- Data Science
About the role
Lead Data Scientist – Fully Remote
Up to £85,000 + Package
MBN are partnering with a Digital Bank in Edinburgh to appoint a Lead Data Scientist within their advanced analytics function. You will be responsible for identifying the right tools and machine learning techniques to offer customers the most appropriate lending.
You will join a highly established team of Data Scientists where collaboration and digital innovation is paramount to the success of the company. The company has excellent flexible working benefits and great training and development opportunities to continue your progression.
- Lead the technical end to end development of machine learning algorithms to deliver more powerful customer and business decisions.
- Be the technical interface between the data science team and the business stakeholders ensuring both parties are aligned and meeting expectations.
- Lead on the technical deployment of the models understanding the importance of why the models are being created, are they fit for purpose and what is the best way to optimize.
- Highly involved in the selection of the most accurate tools and technology required in order to produce the most appropriate lending options to customers.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in the creation and development of various machine learning algorithms (Gradient Boosting, Decision Trees, Random Forests, SVMs highly advantageous) to produce more powerful customer decisions.
- Have been involved as a senior member of a team or technical lead where you have provided subject matter expertise ideally across machine learning or advanced analytics in a consumer environment.
- Highly advanced user of Python (Scikit Learn, Pandas, XGBoost, TensorFlow, Keras) or R for programming and model development.
- Advanced communications and influencing skills with stakeholders across different departments.
- Any experience working within advanced Credit Risk analytics and decisioning platforms is highly beneficial
#DataScience #MachineLearning #ArtificialIntelligence #Python #DecisionTrees #RandomForest
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Katarinasvistseva@mbnsolutions.com or apply now