Machine Learning Scientist
About the role
Machine Learning Engineer – AI Startup – London (flexible working) - £90k
We’re working with a fast-moving startup, that are building AI solutions, for some of the top companies in the world, to add another brilliant mind to their team.
They’ve been around for 3 years and have recently secured 7 figure series A funding, grown to nearly 100 globally and already boast of some of the largest companies in the world as their clients.
Who are we looking for?
- A Machine Learning Engineer with an academic background (MSc or PhD) in Data Science who has developed and deployed Deep Learning models in industry for a minimum of 3 years.
- You’ll be familiar with Deep Learning Neural Networks such as LSTMS, CNN, RNN etc
- Expert in Python ML libraries such as (SKLearn, Pandas, NumPy etc)
- Have experience with Python and Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and/or Tensorflow and CNN’s
It would be great if you have previously developed NLP or Computer Vision models.
What will you do?
You’ll be developing novel Machine Learning models to automate the application of AI for businesses, your solutions will be applied to multiple real world problems across sectors and across the globe. You’ll be working with a globally dispersed team of Scientists specialising in different areas such as NLP, Computer Vision and Machine Learning and will naturally have the opportunity to learn with them.
What’s on offer?
We’re a startup, and as we grow we’re looking at adding more to our package. For the moment you’ll receive equity within the business, 33 days holiday, 6% pension and a base salary of up to £90k. We have flexible working with a mix of home and office (Kings Cross) working.
Click the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- email me at email@example.com
- call me on 01412250189
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK without any sponsorship to be considered for this role.