- Data Analytics
About the role
London – Flexible Working Options Available
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and uncover insights and build tools to help our marketing teams to make people around the world aware of this growing fintech. You will build data products & tools that let us measure, optimise and scale our marketing activity.
They are on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
To get there, we need to let people know they’re being ripped off when moving their money across currencies. They have autonomous teams who are running a multitude of marketing channels. Marketing executives, creatives & analysts work together in these teams to get the right message in front of the right people at the right time.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Own measurement & attribution of a channel: you collaborate with your team on how the growth the channel generates is tracked, measured and controlled for incremental effects
- Own optimisation data products of a channel: by working closely with your team, you identify what data and modelling needs to be collected & created to build data products that enable maximal sustainable growth. This includes integrating 3rd party data from partners
- Proactively identify the channel’s biggest growth opportunities by delivering deep analysis into segments, life time values (LTVs), diminishing returns etc.
- Contribute to how we understand return on investment & growth across marketing (LTV modelling, attribution, econometrics)
- Contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your marketing team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar (performance) marketing analytics roles and have a deep understanding of the domain
- You are familiar with common marketing measurement tools & methodology
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You’ve built data products and pipelines with Python
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’ve worked with marketing teams and/or external marketing partners and can manage senior stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously