- Data Science
About the role
NLP Engineer – AI Products for finance – London - £70k +equity
Are you an NLP Engineer with experience in text classification, text summarisation and word embedding?
Would you like to develop NLP products to be used by some of the largest financial services companies to gather understanding from their unstructured data?
Who are we?
We’re an Angel funded startup that have been developing AI products to help our clients draw insight from the vast amounts of data generated through documents produced. We’ve been doing this for a decade and now have a small team of 27, with 5 in the Data Science team.
We’ve had plenty of success with our products and have bought on some of the largest companies in the financial services sector as customers and we’re now looking for someone to join us to help develop new features on our existing products as well as develop further new products.
You’ll work on the full lifecycle of products, from research through to productionization. And have experience with the following:
- Experience with Python programming
- Built Python API’s (Flask/Django frameworks)
- Machine Learning, (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy SKLearn etc)
- Developed NLP models (NLTK, OpenCV etc). If you applied NLP models from OCR images then that’s a bonus!
- Deep Learning (Keras, Tensorflow, LSTM’s, RNN and CNN)
- Familiar with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
- At least 1 year experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary, 33 days holidays, flexible working and of course equity within the business after your first year.
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call me on 01412250189
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position and we are unable to consider applicants from outside the EU.