- Data Analytics
About the role
West London (Flexible Options Available)
£45,000 + Benefits
MBN's Client, a Leading Entertainment and Broadcasting Company is in search of a Performance Analyst to join their established Data team.
The successful candidate will help drive decision-making for one of the streaming leaders in the UK.
• Develop relationships with stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their business.
• Manage day-to-day measurement of customer targeting and communications, including recommendations for future test & learn and overall communication programs.
• Develop and recommend strategies for optimising future customer communications and experiences, based on previous performance and business objectives.
• Champion the use of predictive capability with respect to test & learn within new journeys.
• Self-starter who’s actively curious about what numbers are telling us and how they can be actioned to improve customer plans.
• Knowledge: Experience in commercial, data-rich BtoC environments, ideally Media, Retail, Telecommunications, Gaming, or Financial Services. Strong background in design & experimentation.
• Aptitude for problem-solving and multitasking.
• Technical grounding across data manipulation and visualisation tools such as SQL, BigQuery, and Tableau.
• Integrity: Willingness to speak up on difficult issues with own opinions, at the same time be humble and be able to ask for help.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record in fast-paced and quickly changing environment.