MBN are excited to be partnered with a company who have created one of the largest CRM platforms used globally & they are looking for a talented PHP Senior Software Engineer to join the Customer Projects Team.
This role is pivotal to the success of our customer projects and the successful candidate will be responsible for the designing and implementing bespoke solutions for our open-source CRM.
What you will be doing…
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture to customise our product CRM to the needs of our clients.
- Identify, prioritise, and execute software development tasks within an agile development environment.
- Participating in Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Planning and Sprint Demonstrations.
- Work on a variety of projects from different backgrounds, sizes and industries. From Australia to California, from 5 users to 5000+ and from Finance to Telecoms; no two projects are alike.
- Build deep and meaningful relationships with our clients to achieve mutual goals.
- Collaborate with our internal core product team to improve the core product.
- Act as a role model to junior members of the team.
What you will need to be successful…
- Thrive in a collaborative and team oriented environment taking accountability for the work you deliver.
- A passion for building great solutions which bring value to our customers.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- (desirable) An understanding or interest in open source software, culture and communities
- (desirable) The skills, knowledge and aspiration to mentor junior developers in the team.
- The salary scale for this role is £41,000 – £55,000 per annum.
- Competitive benefits package