Principal AI Engineer
- Data Science
About the role
Principal Machine Learning Engineer – NLP/Computer Vision Scale-up – London (remote) - £120k
Have you developed end to end SOTA NLP or Computer Vision models?
Are you ready to lead a team of NLP and Computer Vision Engineers, combatting one of our generations biggest digital problems?
Who are we?
We’re a Scale-up that have been developing AI tools to detect and stop the spread of fake news, images and videos, combatting online hate and enabling a fairer digital world. We’ve been doing this for 5 years now and have grown to a global team of 150 so far. We’ve had plenty of success with our text-based and image/video processing tools.
We’re looking for a Principal Machine Learning Engineer to sit across a couple of our squads who are working on developing NLP and Computer Vision tools. You’ll develop and execute the strategy of the teams, lead, mentor and grow the teams and work with stakeholders to scale the platform. You’ll be a hands on contributor too, delivering end2end ML models.
This role is ideal for someone with….
- Expert in Python Machine Learning, (NumPy, Pandas, SciPy SKLearn etc)
- NLP (SpaCy, NLTK, Gensim, GloVe etc) and/or Computer Vision (AlexNET, ResNET, DenseNET etc)
- Well acquainted with State-of-the-art in NLP transformer models such as BERT
- Deep Learning (Keras, Tensorflow, LSTM’s, RNN and CNN)
- At least 2 year experience with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
- Led small teams
- Devised roadmaps and strategies for AI/ML teams (NLP/Vision preferred)
What do we offer?
We’ve recently secured an 8 figure Series A funding, which makes this a brilliant time to join us for the right people. We offer a competitive salary up to £120k, unlimited holidays, flexible working and of course equity within the business after your first year.
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at email@example.com
- Call me on 02037736498
Please note: you must be in the UK to be considered for this position.