Principle Econometrics Consultant
£75,000 + Benefits
London + Flexible Working
MBN's client, a world leader in media investment analysis company is in search of Principle Econometrics Consultants to join the team.
What is the purpose of the role?
This role sits within the Analytics team, which works with advertisers to help them get the best returns on their marketing and promotional spending. You’ll be leading the delivery of high-quality services and product developments to meet our client needs and stand in for Directors when required.
- To integrate recommendations into the client’s business planning and to manage the client relationship
- To establish and convert new business opportunities.
- To help train and develop junior members of the team to help them progress further
- Professionally confident with personal gravitas; able quickly to generate respect from clients
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously and to manage the allocated resource to ensure projects are delivered to budget
What will you bring to the role?
- Strong Numerate & analytical skills
- Good knowledge of media & marketing and price & promotions
- You must have recent hands-on experience building MMM models
- Competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong positive if you have coding experience in R, Python, SQL or VBA
- Be able to communicate in a professional environment
- 8-12 years experience