Senior Analytics Consultant
West London (Flexible Working Available)
MBN's client, a leading broadcaster is in search of a Senior Analytics Translation Consultant to be the bridge between data science and the business.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of both analytical and commercial/operational disciplines, help business leaders identify and prioritize business problems and use data to differentiate it in the market and make us more relevant to customers.
This is a perfect role for a Senior Analyst to bridge the gap between technical and commercial teams, educating the rest of the business on how much value the data team can add, whilst keeping track of the progress of data projects and their commercial viability
- Identify the most impactful insights from modelling for business and communicate them clearly and concisely
- Ensure that the deep insights generated through sophisticated analytics translate into impact at scale in an organization
- Support programme managers and, over time, POs on backlog management
- Run commercial sizing and feasibility management and articulate and sizing opportunities
- Work with data scientist and data engineer to give a real world view to the data and analytics to make sure the models built are relevant.
- Lead projects and where necessary supervise daily activities of the team members
- A strong commercial background and proven ability to spot opportunity and size it.
- Have a strong Analytics or Data background with commercial experience, or the ability to translate data topics with technical fluency
- Operational expertise of marketing, supply chain, manufacturing, risk, and other frontline managers and commercials / KPIs or at least experience of subscriber management with commercial acumen
- Have process-management skills to direct an analytics initiative from ideation to production
- Ideally some people management experience