Senior Data Engineer
- Data Engineering
About the role
Senior Data Engineer (Software) – Edinburgh (Hybrid/Remote Working)
Up to £95,000 + Package
MBN are partnering with one of Scotland’s most intelligent AI scale-ups, a truly unique entity who have some fascinating projects where they are applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to their SaaS product to positively impact their clients and wider society. Projects including anti-social behaviour, urban regeneration, renewable energy and supporting organic Whisky brands.
You will join an incredibly talented team, working on a variety of interesting problems, have the freedom to innovate and work with the best tools, practices and technology available. You will be tasked with the creation, development and production of backend software applications and data pipelines in Python as well as contributing to the architectural design to ensure robust and scalable software/data solutions are enabled.
- Highly skilled Python programming skills
- Commercial experience on a UNIX platform
- Technical skills across AWS, git, DockerSwarm, TeamCity or equivalent, & MongoDB or equivalent
- Experience working on a SaaS platform or within an environment that supports large volumes of data and machine learning capabilities.
- Experience with Spark or Pyspark highly advantageous
- Uncapped holiday allowance
- Flexible working / Remote working
- Conference budget
- Training & Development budget
For more information or to apply, please send an updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or apply now.