Senior Data Scientist (Personalisation)
MBN is exclusively working with a market leader in the Gaming Data Science space. Data Science sits at the core of each of their products that predict and influence the future whilst augmenting the user experience through hyper personalisation – all of which is underpinned by industry leading, responsible gaming algorithms.
The founding team have manged to build a diverse, dedicated team of Software Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientist that have built industry leading projects that have allowed them to secure 3 of the industry’s biggest players as users of their platforms and, most importantly, have been generating revenue since day 1.
Things to consider:
- Dedicated Data Engineer to support with production and implementation of models.
- Flat decision-making structure, the best idea wins
- Enhance customer experience and improve customer retention, acquisition, and reactivation using a range of ML models such as recommendation and personalisation algorithms.
- Deploy and implement these models with dedicated engineering support using Microsoft Azure and the associated products for production and cloud computing.
- Experience with a breadth of techniques such as Regression, Classification, Clustering etc.
- Experience working with Big Data challenges, ideally in a Spark environment
- Python experience is essential
- Experience in using version control software an advantage (e.g Git, Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge of Scala is an advantage
- Degree in Maths, Stats, Computer Science, or similar required. Masters or Ph.D. is an advantage.
- Experience presenting Data and Insight to stakeholders and/or clients is an advantage.