Senior Data Scientist
- Data Science
About the role
Data Scientist (Senior/Lead/Principal) – Media (marketing) – (remote – UK based) - £85k
Who are we?
We’re one of the largest Market Research companies in the UK, and a couple of years ago, we took on one of the biggest challenges in Digital Audience Measurements in the UK.
So far, we’ve launched our platform to measure internet use and analyse audience behaviour and have grown our team to 80 people (more than half of them in the Tech team). We’re looking to double the tech team this year and am searching for Senior, Lead and Principal Data Scientists who has experience developing statistical models, to join our Data Science team who are working on modelling business problems including, our next generation of intelligent pricing, marketing, customer engagement tools. Building predictive and personalization models and deploying products at scale.
What should my background look like?
You’ll come from a strong statistical background with experience in applying solutions to real world problems. Ideally, you’ll have some market research or media experience and be able to demonstrate your problem solving skills.
What skills should I have?
As our Data Scientist you will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Statistics and Machine Learning (6 for Principal)
- Experience with Python Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, Pandas, SKLearn etc)
- At least 3 years Python programming experience
- Experience applying models to Big Data
- Familiar with the principles of Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiar with cloud (We use GCP- but any cloud is fine)
- Ability to translate technical stuff to non technical colleagues
- Have technically led small teams (for Lead position)
What’s on offer?
There’s a generous base salary of up to £85k (depending on experience and position) on offer alongside a generous package which includes a bonus, 6% pension contribution, private medical and flexible working. This position will be mostly remote with occasional visits to the office.
How do I find out more?
If you feel this is the role for you or would like to find out more get in touch by clicking the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with me by the following:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call me on 02037736498