Senior Digital Analyst
- Data Analytics
About the role
Senior Digital Analyst – Edinburgh (Hybrid Working)
Up to £65,000 + Comprehensive Package
Are you interested in using your digital analytics skills to help make a meaningful impact with one of the world’s top private charity donors?
MBN are partnering with a truly unique organization (Voted in a recent poll as one of the top ten best companies to work for in the UK) to help them appoint a Senior Digital Analyst. You’ll work as part of digital marketing & insight team and be responsible for leading the web analytics strategy and owning the measurement and optimisation of digital marketing activities through analysis, dashboard creation and tag management.
- Own the Digital Analytics function within the business, driving strategic direction and recommendations that result in positive business change.
- Lead analysis of online marketing channels, customer behaviour, product performance, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends, delivering positive business value.
- Play key role in data informing the decision-making process in digital marketing as well as initiating new campaigns that help deliver against business objectives.
- Own and configure development of the web analytics infrastructure, including Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, liaising directly with 3rd party suppliers and relevant contract negotiations.
- Produce and maintain accurate and effective reports and dashboards from across the website and marketing mix.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Online marketing experience, with in depth understanding of Display, Paid Social, PPC & SEO channels.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager, tracking code config and custom web analytics coding is highly advantageous.
- Experienced in leading projects, collaborating with technical & cross functional teams.
- Experience with Tableau, or similar BI tool highly advantageous.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation techniques, tools and A/B testing frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and data manipulation highly advantageous.
- Commercially focused, with the ability to work towards metrics and targets.
- Comfortable working with and influencing stakeholders at all levels, presenting analysis in a logical and authoritative manner.
Mission & Purpose (Data For Good):
“Our mission is to help raise funds for charities and good causes and increase awareness of their work. We have raised more than £950 million for more than 9,000 good causes since 2005. This funding is transforming lives and communities in Britain and beyond.”
For more information or to apply, please send your updated CV to Kris@mbnsolutions.com or press apply now.