Senior iOS Developer
About the role
Senior iOS Engineer
Remote (with occasional travel to Edinburgh)
£55,000-£65,000 + extensive benefits
Brand new opportunity for an experienced iOS Engineer to join a growing digital team with a well-known brand name.
- Working within a dedicated squad of iOS Developers, collaborating with other members of the wider digital team (Product Managers etc.)
- Developing new applications.
- Support development of new products.
- Supporting live applications (root cause analysis, problem diagnosis etc.)
- Build a specialism across their development platforms.
- Mentor and coach less experienced iOS developers.
- Previous experience working in an iOS development role, with in-depth knowledge of iOS apps.
- Programming experience with one of Swift or Objective-C, if you have experience with both is desirable, but a willingness to work with both is needed.
- Knowledge of mobile device architectures and mobile development platform.
- Experience working with CI would be highly desirable.
- iOS application performance analysis and tuning.
If the role looks of interest and you would like to find out more apply ASAP with a copy of your CV!