Senior Java Developers
About the role
MBN are excited to be working with one of the UKs most exciting innovators in the Insurance Sector. This client redefine what an insurer should be. By building our tech themselves and owning the process end to end, streamlining how people buy insurance.
They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Software Developer to join the team who share our passion for good software principles. SOLID, Ports & Adapters, Clean Code, TDD, and Domain Driven Design guide our delivery. They are focused on cloud based and distributed architectures, using Event Sourcing, Event Driven, and Restful APIs.
Skills (but don’t worry if you don’t tick all of them)
- Java 8 or higher
- Clean code and understand principles of OO
- Created or worked on APIs using HTTP
- Distributed and/or microservice architectures
- Message architectures like AMQP, JMS, SNS, SQS
- DevOps philosophy. You write it, you parent it in the wild
- Desire to be agile, practical, pragmatic, and lean.
- Able to work in a team and as a individual contributor.
- Private medical cover with Vitality
- Hybrid working (3 days remote)
- Paid training courses
- Travel season ticket loan
- Social events through the year
- Access to selected London O2 events and use of a Private Lounge.
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Extremely competitve Salary